Kickstarter Campaign Terms & Conditions
These are the general terms & conditions for Rhapsody Game’s Kickstarter campaigns:
Backers who pledge at least 5€ during the campaign will have access to the Pledge Manager and will be able to make a Late Pledge with the same terms, conditions & pricing as Kickstarter Rewards.
All images used on Kickstarter are subject to change and may represent unfinished or non-final art or design. All card counts are approximate and are subject to change. All card and component names are subject to change. All packaging is subject to change and is not finalized. Rules are subject to change.
Rhapsody Games is a new publishing company but we are experienced at producing games in China and distributing them worldwide. We are aware of the risks associated with manufacturing and logistics. These problems can delay or otherwise impact our ability to meet our commitments to our backers. These issues include (but are not limited to):
- Production delays
- Shipping delays
- Customs delays
The estimated delivery dates are as described in the campaign, but keep in mind this is only an estimate. Also, due to the logistics of international shipping, backers in different regions of the world may receive their rewards sooner than others.
We will do our best to minimize these risks as much as possible, and we are always happy to refund pledges if for some totally unforeseen reason the game can’t be delivered at all.
Before rewards are shipped, we offer no questions asked refunds. Once we have shipped your reward our refund policy will depend on the circumstances and will be at our discretion.
At your request we can give you a refund minus the Kickstarter and payment processing fees. Those fees usually equal 10% of the total pledge.
Refunds will be processed by Rhapsody Games and will be applied to whatever payment method you provided. In the event that this is impossible, we will work with you to arrange a refund through other channels. Payments collected on 3rd party sites will be refunded via those sites or via PayPal at our discretion.
This project is being funded in EUR and any refunds processed will be in EUR for the exact amount received in EUR, excluding any applicable fees. Rhapsody Games is not responsible for changes in the rate of foreign exchange.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By pledging to support a Rhapsody Game project, you agree to conduct all public interactions via Kickstarter’s communications channels with this project and our team and other backers in a positive manner. Harassment, name-calling, or attempts to inject inappropriate content into the public communications channels for the project will result in the cancellation of your pledge (with a full refund) and your ejection from the campaign. We want the communications channels for this campaign to be a friendly, positive place for our community to gather and discuss the campaign, ask questions, and provide input.
Rhapsody Games reserves the right to cancel any pledge (with a full refund) at any time, for any reason.
Minor cosmetic damage to the box or other packaging can occur during shipping. Rhapsody Games will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the shipping containers it will use are suitable for the safe delivery of your rewards. If you believe that your reward has suffered more than minor cosmetic damage, please contact us immediately. Keep all packaging including outer cartons for our inspection. Rhapsody Games will at its sole discretion determine if the damage constitutes other than minor cosmetic damage and/or was the result of insufficient packaging.
- If we ship to the address that you provided in our Pledge Manager and the package is returned to us as undeliverable, you will pay the full cost to ship your reward again to a revised address.
- If we ship your reward to the address you provided in our Pledge Manager and the package is delivered to that address but you are unable to receive it, or you have moved and are no longer the occupant of that address and cannot otherwise retrieve the package, or if the package is lost or stolen after delivery, and you wish to have the order fulfilled again, you will pay the full cost to ship the order to a revised address plus the amount of the original reward including any add-ons and other upgrades on your order.
- If we ship the reward to the address you provided in our Pledge Manager and the package is held in customs or by any other government agency, our ability to help may be limited. You may be required to contact your customs agency or government and arrange for the package to be cleared and released at your expense. We are not responsible for refunds or re-shipments for packages held by customs or a government agency.
In all cases you acknowledge that quantities are limited and Rhapsody Games may not be able to ship all or part of your order more than once.
Other than as noted elsewhere in these terms & conditions, if any part of your order cannot be fulfilled for any reason Rhapsody Games will provide you with a pro-rated refund for that portion of your order.
By pledging to any Rhapsody Games project, you acknowledge that the final look, materials and content of the rewards (and the project) are subject to change and may differ substantially from what is presented while the Kickstarter project was active.
- If you do not log in to our Pledge Manager and confirm your pledge within 8 weeks of our notification via email to confirm your pledge, you agree that we have fulfilled our obligations to you in full for payment or donations received. However, we may, at our discretion, refund or ship your reward if you contact us and confirm your pledge after the 8 week window has elapsed.
- If you confirm your pledge within 8 weeks of our notification via email, you agree that our responsibility to you is to ship your order as entered into our Pledge Manager system, that title and risk passes to you upon delivery to a common carrier for such shipment, and you are responsible for import duties or any other duties that may be payable to the relevant tax authorities, providing correct address information and ensuring this address is deliverable by normal methods.
We regret we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not pledge on the project. Our goal is to bring our games to Retail so you may instead wait for the general release.
If you have questions or concerns about these terms & conditions, please email email@example.com for further information.